Congratulations on your engagement! Impression Stationery and Gifts is here to help you wherever you are in your wedding planning. We know that planning a wedding is a huge task even if you have a wedding planner or tons of help from family and friends.
- Not sure when to start looking at invites?
- Not sure if you should send those Save The Date Cards?
- What the heck do they mean by inner and outer envelopes?
- What is letterpress?
- Why should I consider a local stationer instead of an online one?
I’m always happy to answer these questions and many more as your paper concierge, your calligrapher, your paper designer, and your custom stationer. I’m here to help you navigate all your paper needs ranging from etiquette and printing questions to everything in between. I’ll be by your side each step of the way.
First, let’s get you started by answering some of those questions…
- YES! Send Save The Date Announcements! Give your guests every opportunity to plan ahead so they can celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime moments with you, family and friends. Send Save The Date as soon as you can, anywhere between 12 and 6 months before your wedding.
Schedule your appointment with Impression Stationery and Gifts designer as soon as you can to allow for finding exactly what you love and for calligraphy and assembly. It’s always more fun to relax, enjoy the process, and at every opportunity, alleviate the need to rush! Starting early also gives you more time to consider favors, reception items and programs.
We recommend that you choose all of your personal stationery, including Thank You Cards when you choose your Save The Date Cards and your invitations. It helps to keep everything professionally coordinated, with the same fonts, colors and themes. Again, planning ahead helps save time and money while also reducing stress. We always make sure you have everything you need the moment you need it!
Here’s a quick Wedding planning checklist for you:
- Are you into Bullet Journaling?
- Do you squeal with delight at beautiful, colorful planners?
- Check out our selection of bullet journaling notebooks and stencils to help keep you on track as you plan the wedding of your dreams.